Sunday, November 15, 2009

That's just me :)


Hello! My name is Isabela and I’m 16 years old. I live in Niterói with my parents and my sister, Fernanda. Since I was a little girl, my parents have been teaching me how to be a better person, so I think the most special thing I have to offer is my character. But I’m also a very good listener and a great friend, as I’m always ready to help. Moreover, I really enjoy reading, listening to music, running, dancing, watching movies, writing and hanging out with my friends. Sometimes, I can be such a joker too! I try to live one day at a time and I believe we can learn a lot just by paying attention to everyday situations.
At the moment, I’m still in High School, but I intend to go to Law School. I hope one day I can make a difference in this crazy world, so I start by now(in the present, because kindness generates kindness).
Anyway, because of all that, I think I would have a lot to contribute to people in the reality show and I hope you choose me.

No comments: