Sunday, November 15, 2009

Profile


I've live in Niterói since I was born and I spent most of my childhood in Rio de Janeiro, Teresópolis and Arraial do Cabo.
I've always been really into going to the beach and playing sports. I love the sea, it's a misterious connexion, and sports make me feel good and healthy.
I'm interested in international movies, series and music, I always do one of those three things in my free time. About my studies, I'm in the nineth grade and I still have two years before my English Course finishes. I'm thinking of choosing a professional carrear related to maths, science or social comunication, like an engineer or a journalist and I intend to live in Rio de Janeiro when I get married.
I'd love to be choosed because I'm sure that my personality will contribute a lot and I've always dreamt of being in a program like that.

(Rachel, I post this composition again because you said that I have to edit it until the PC2, so that you could change my mark, and I didn't get how to edit a composition that I have already post as it is not appearing a place to click and do it. It is appearing only in the most recents compositions, not the one that I want. Ok?!)