Saturday, November 14, 2009

Helping people is the most important thing to do!


My name is Jaqueline Akemi Yamazuka and I live in Niterói, Rio de Janeiro, but I’m originally from São Paulo, SP. I came to Niterói when I was six years old because my parents had the spelling to open their company. I come from a big family. In fact, my father's family is Japanese, so I can say I have many relatives in Japan. I always dream of going there.
At the moment, I study in Marília Mattoso. I’m currently studying English in Cultura Inglesa and I hope this will help me get a good job and can open some doors for me. I’m also interested in being a model. However I don’t want this to be my job, just a hobby, because what I really want to do is go to university to study “public relations”.
I'm really into making friends, and all the friends that I have say that I’m the most friendly and credibly person that they have seen. Moreover they say that a I’m a bit of a nerd, I don’t agree, but... I’m a chatterbox with them and I’m not shy with peoples. I love all types of music and dancing them too. I love to read books. I think that is necessary to do sports so I practice volleyball and play handball in the school team.
I’d love to be chosen. I think that my profile is very real and interesting because my motto is always helping others.

No comments: