Monday, November 16, 2009

Me myself and I...


<- That's me! My name is Bruna Lofeu. I spent most of my childhood in Cabo Frio but I come from a big family from Niterói. I am 16 years old and I'm studying now at Salesianos.
About me... I am short and I have wavy brown hair. My family and friends know that I am such a joker, but I know when I have to stop. I can be serious too. I'm a calm person but I need my friends and family by my side to be ok. I love spending my time with them. Playing, chating...
I'm not a lazy person like my mum says. The thing is that sometimes I'm tired of school and I need to relax a bit. So, I spend hours on the computer talking to the friends that I can't see very frequently.
One thing that I do and love doing is playing handball. I really like it. It's the way I found to take off all the bad things of my soul and relax for another big day. But is just a hobby.
I'm open to making new friends. I hope you enjoy my profile!

No comments: